On the back of unfortunate geopolitical developments this year, which have drastically changed the path to a carbon-neutral economy, we are pleased to present “Energy transition – An evolving journey” – a thought leadership campaign containing practical insights on the trends, opportunities and challenges in the energy industry going forward.
Please see link to the Energy transition report.
In the report, we see what governments and markets can do to help bring us to a decarbonized world and what role the energy industry will play. Topics considered include:
- Which clean fuels have the best prospects;
- The roles of LNG and renewables;
- Carbon capture and battery storage;
- A potential nuclear renaissance; rules regulating hydrogen;
- And how to finance the new world of energy.
We hope you enjoy reading the report and as always, we welcome your feedback and questions. Please feel free to reach out to any of the authors, or to your usual Reed Smith contact.